Address: 190, 200, 250, 300 Manitoba St
Postal Code: M8Y 4G9
Property Management: 416-252-5897
Security Contact: 416-252-1234
Units: 108, 205, 151
Maintenance Fees: 0.69 PSF
Corporation Number: MTCC/1180, TSCC/1437, MTCC/1260
Mystic Pointe Condos Location & Features
This community was converted from the MacGuiness Distillery Plant into 3 low rise towers. Perfect for those that love industrial looking lofts with industrial looking windows. Close to Bloor West Village for some great shopping and also Downtown Toronto and the Lake. Residents enjoy this excellent location without having to pay premium prices. The Warehouse loft (300 Manitoba) has been converted into 2 storey, New York style lofts with 17 ft ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. This vibrant neighbourhood offers excellent shopping in the nearby Sobey’s plaza, assortment of restaurants such as Rocco’s Plum Tomato Trattoria, Queen’s Pasta, Sushi and Thai and more. Close by are Cineplex Odeon Theatre, Sherway Gardens, Kingsway Shops and Bloor West Village with all the great café’s and boutiques. The Martin Goodman Trails are minutes away.
- The loft style condos have a Party Room and Roftop Deck/Garden for entertainment.
- The Gym and Sauna are great for those that want to stay healthy and vibrant looking
- 24 Hour Security and Visitor Parking.
- 190 Manitoba has its own private Gym on G level.
- The Warehouse loft (300 Manitoba) has been converted into 2 storey, New York style lofts with 17 ft ceiling and floor to ceiling windows.
- Some units feature fireplaces
- Wood flooring in Dining, Living and Hallway areas
- Broadloom in bedrooms, unless upgraded
Leave a Review for The Legends at Mystic Pointe!
Please leave us a review of The Legends at Mystic Pointe! We want to hear your feedback; your likes, dislikes, and whether or not you'd recommend living here.