Address: 2045 Lake Shore Blvd
Postal Code: M8V 2Z6
Property Management: 416-252-7701
Security Contact: 416-252-2989
Maintenance Fees: 0.87 PSF
Corporation Number: YCC / 382
Palace Pier Condos Location & Features
Palace Pier is located at the mouth of the Humber River on Lake Ontario’s west end, in Toronto. It is the oldest building in Mimico. Easy access to three private clubs: The Boulevard Club to the east, Mimico Cruising Club and Etobicoke Yacht Club to the west. Convenient shopping- a 10 minute walk brings you to Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart and LCBO and just a few more steps to the Fashion Paradise-Bloor West Village and Sherway Gardens. Delivering unique, high quality services and amenities in an elegant, friendly and secure environment. The State of the art intergraded Building Automated System allows residents to control heating, cooling and ventilation in their suites year round.
- Relax after work or entertain your guest in style at The Restaurant on the main floor or in The Club on the 46th floor with breath taking views of the city.
- Valet Parking is available from 7am – Midnight and of course the 24 Hour Security Service to give you peace of mind and security.
- 9 Acres of Lake Front Gardens Adjoining a Boardwalk, Bicycle Path (Martin Goodman Trail) and Pedestrian Bridge over the Humber River, 5 BBQ’s, Tennis Court, Putting Green, Beautiful Green Space, and Garden with Spectacular Views of the Lake and City.
- Downstairs is a convenience store – the Piershop, a dry cleaning service and a spa.
- Spa Club at the Pier – Includes Spa Packages, Massage Therapy, Skin Care Treatments, Hair Removal, Hair Salon Services and more.
- Entertain either in one of the two Restaurants on site or in the Party Room, Table Tennis Room, and Billiards Room. The Restaurant features daily specials downstairs in the lobby on a TV screen.
- Relax in the Library/Reading Room or get creative in the Arts and Crafts Room with the Kids, and enjoy some more creativity in the Carpentry Room.
- For those that love an active life-style, enjoy the Gym, leave your Bicycle in the Bicycle Storage Area, play some Tennis or Squash, enjoy a round of indoor Golf and relax at the Pool.
- There is also a Car Wash Bay right at your disposal.
- Meeting Room is perfect to get some quiet work done or to hold a Business Meeting
- Oversized units
- A lot of closet space
- Solariums for many units instead of balconies
Leave Palace Pier Condos a Review!
Please leave us a review of Palace Pier! We want to hear your feedback; your likes, dislikes, and whether or not you'd recommend living here.