Address: 2261, 2267, 2269 Lake Shore
Postal Code: M8V 1B3
Property Management: 416-251-9116
Security Contact: 416-253-0087
Floors: 17, 15, 32
Units: 300, 263, 254
Maintenance Fees: 0.69 PSF
Corporation Number: MTCC/864, MTCC/912, MTCC/973
Marina Del Rey Condo Location & Features
This 3 Tower complex is located right at the waterfront on Lakeshore Blvd, just south of the QEW/Gardiner. The Marina is right in front of the complex giving it its name Marina Del Rey. They overlook Lake Ontario and Humber Bay Park West and have easy access to Downtown Toronto. In 1989, this community won an award of excellence for Best Designed Community by the Urban Development Institute. Situated on 11 acres of green space that stretches towards the lake and a large landscaped courtyard in the middle, Marina Del Rey is a resort in itself. It is private and secluded from other condos, making it the most luxurious waterfront community.
Amenities – The Malibu Club
The Malibu Club is a separate 2 storey building full of amenities
- The Gym was upgraded in 2011, with his and hers Change Rooms and Saunas.
- Relax in style; either by the Indoor Swimming Pool or in the large lounge with chairs and fireplace, that have a Lookout Deck and a private BBQ Area with tables.
- The Squash and Tennis Courts are great to stay fit and competitive.
- The second floor has a Library, Billiards Room and a Meeting/Boardroom. The Lookout Deck is on this level too.
- Skylounge- available for Phase III residents only. This is a Party Room with a Fireplace, Wi-Fi, Flat TV Screen, Billiards, a Kitchen with an entertaining Bar and a wrap around Terrace/Lookout.
- Floor to ceiling windows with great views of the greenery, the City of Toronto or the Lake
- Luxurious suites
- Large and spacious suites; 1 Bed and 1+1 Bedrooms range from 800-1000 sq ft; 2 Bed and 2+1 Bedrooms range from 1000-1450 sq ft and some lofts, patio suites and penthouses are approx. 2000 sq ft.
- Laminate flooring as per builder plan
Leave a Review of Marina Del Ray Condos!
Please leave us a review of Marina Del Ray! We want to hear your feedback; your likes, dislikes, and whether or not you'd recommend living here.