Address: 155,165,185 Legion Rd
Postal Code: M8Y 0A7
Property Management: 647-748-5757
Security Contact: 416-201-9918
Floors: 22, 29, 31
Units: 255, 280, 268
Maintenance Fees: 0.61 PSF
Corporation Number: TSCC/2153,TSCC/2289,TSCC/1783
The Mystic Point community sits atop a 16 acre landscape. Phase I is the Tides at Mystic Pointe, a 22 storey beautiful building structure, which features a small; yet eye-catching water-feature. The 24 hour security is friendly and well organized. The suites feature floor- to-ceiling windows with some breathtaking views of downtown Toronto and/or Lake Ontario.
The Gardiner Expressway is right at your door step and you are only 10 minutes away from Downtown Toronto. The community will overlook the lake and the Toronto Skyline in the established community of Mystic Pointe. With Park Lawn and Gardiner minutes away, Mystic Pointe is an ideal choice for Travelers. There is also plenty of shopping, restaurants and nightlife right at your doorstep – as well as fabulous walking and biking trails along the beach.
The second phase; the iLoft at Mystic Point, shares it’s lobby with California Condo; the last phase. The lobby is cozy; featuring a large seating area and a large water-feature adjourns the room.
iLoft suite designs are a unique oasis of modern perfection, the lofts feature seventeen ft. floor-to-ceiling windows, and some come with upgraded light fixtures and laminate flooring throughout. Choose from 2-storey iLofts or single storey iFlats available in 1 and 2 bedroom designs, many with convenient dens. iLoft itself is the perfect blend of finishes – combining esthetics and function. Ultra-modern kitchens and stunning bathrooms complete a space that could only be described as spectacular. In Suite individually controlled heating and cooling system, separately metered hydro and gas, and Energy efficient water fixtures in the shower, sinks and toilets.
As part of the newest phase, California Condos will sit atop of a 3-storey beautifully landscaped podium and rise to 31-storeys. A cool, sleek, sculpted edifice of steel and glass, this remarkable residence is much more than just another condominium. This is your remedy for the everyday, a magical place to escape and immerse yourself in the best that life has to offer. California itself boasts separate amenities, aside from the ones shared between all 3 buildings. On the 4th floor you can find the Venice Beach Club and on the 31stfloor you will find the Malibu Beach Club.
In Suite Features
Suites feature white textured ceilings except for the kitchen, laundry closet, bathrooms and bulkhead drops. Laminate plank flooring in foyer, living/dining room and kitchen as per plan. Wood veneered open riser stairs, with paint grade closed stringer and metal and glass railings in 2 storey lofts, Sisal style broadloom on underlay in hallways, bedroom(s), den and applicable closets. Painted slab swing interior doors with painted wood door frames and brushed chrome finished hardware, Mirrored entrance closet doors, sliding where shown, Provision for cable outlet in bedroom(s) and living room in predetermined location, 1 multiport outlet (with provision for telephone and cable connection on same face plate) in predetermined location Contemporary light fixtures provided in kitchen and bathroom, Capped ceiling outlet in dining areas, Individually controlled heating and air conditioning. Stacked washer and matchingdryer, Smoke and heat detector(s) as per Ontario Building Code. EVC (Emergency Voice Communicators) in suite as per Ontario Building Code.
Laminated plank or imported ceramic tile floor as per plan, Custom quality cabinetry and laminate countertop, “iLoft” custom designed stainless steel breakfast island, where shown on plan. Oversized single stainless steel sink, Single lever faucet. Appliances comprised of: stainless steel front frost free refrigerator, self-clean range with ceramic tile, and dishwasher, vented stainless steel range hood. Track lighting with 3 halogen heads
Cultured marble countertops with integrated sinks. Single lever faucet for vanity sink(s) Vanity width mirror above sink. Imported ceramic tile floors, deep white soaker tub in each suite, as per plan 2 piece white water closet. Full height white ceramic tile tub surround (12” high tub surround in bathroom if there is a separate shower enclosure) Separate shower stall, where applicable, with white ceramic tiled walls featuring aluminum framed glass enclosure (frameless glass screen in upgrade bathroom option). Chrome finished bathroom accessories Privacy locks on all bathroom doors (except on upgrade sliding door option) Glass sliding door for upgrade bathroom option (where shown on plan,)Exhaust ducted to exterior. Pressure balance valve for shower Ceiling light in shower stall only. Wall sconce light fixture and white vanity cabinets.
Mystic Pointe Amenities (shared amenities between 155, 165 and 185 Legion Rd over 2 floors)
- 1.The Gym, Exercise Room has 24 hours access and the Outdoor Jogging Track are for all of those that wish to enjoy a healthy life-style right at their doorstep.
- 2.Entertainment is made so easy with a Movie Room and an Outdoor Video Theatre, which is also great for the kids.
- 3.Outdoor Pool and Jacuzzi and Indoor Jacuzzi are great for some relax time.
- 4.The Men’s and Women’s change rooms feature private Saunas.
- 5.Billiards Room, Card Room and Crafts Room for all the game enthusiasts.
- 6.Wind down with a book in the private Library.
- 7.For all of your Business meetings, you can find a Boardroom as well as a whole Business Centre at your disposal.
- 8.The Party Room is a great area for private parties. It has a Kitchen/ Dining area, as well as a large Lounge with a cozy fireplace and a bar area. Perfect to throw game nights and other parties as well.
- 9.The perfect Guest Suites, these are spacious and beautiful for your family and friends to enjoy their stay at the Mystic Pointe (all 3 have individual Guest Suites).
Amenities Only For California Condos (165 Legion Rd)
The 4th Floor – Venice Beach Club
- 1.If you had a long day there is the Spa Treatment Room, where you can regain all of your energy.
- 2.The Swimming Pool area features a Lounge with waterfall feature, a Beach Bar, Jacuzzi and Saunas; all for that perfect vacation feeling.
- 3.His and Hers private change rooms.
The 31st Floor – Malibu Beach Club
- 4.For the adults only; there is a Sky Lounge (Rooftop Deck) with a Martini Bar, and a private Dining Room with a Catering Kitchen. This private entertaining area has a large patio with great views of the Lake.
- 5.For all the gym enthusiasts; there are a Palates Room and an Exercise Room, both overlooking the Lake and downtown Toronto; and a large private Volley-Ball indoor court.
- 6.His and Hers change rooms are also on this floor.
- 7.A Private BBQ Terrace, with spectacular views for summer entertainment.
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Laminate Flooring
- Broadloom in Bedrooms (unless upgraded)
- 9 ft ceilings offered in (165 Legion only)
- Front Load Washer/Dryer
- S/S Appliances
- Large Balconies
- Granite Kitchen Counters
Leave a review!
Please leave us a review of iLoft, California Condo, or The Tides! We want to hear your feedback; your likes, dislikes, and whether or not you'd recommend living here.