Address: 3 Marine Parade Dr
Postal Code: M8V 3Z5
Property Management: 416-259-4466
Maintenance Fees: 0.56 PSF
Corporation Number: TSCC / 2078
Hearthstone By The Bay Condo Location & Features
This condo, by the lake, is one of the most upscale condos. Luxury gets a re-defined name. To live here is to have a resort life right at your disposal, all day long, all year round. There are home and wellness services as you require them. The Grand Lobby has a beautiful spiral staircase and a seating area. To the other side is an even cozier seating area with fireplace, where you can relax, read the newspaper and drink a cup of coffee while you wait for friends and family to arrive. The condo has a massive dining area, reflecting a restaurant dining area and off to the side is a Bar. 3 Marine Parade offers Retirement Living – assisted living plans also available.
- The Health and Wellness Centre is located on the second; that has a Beauty Salon and Massage Room, a Doctor’s Office and an Examination Room (for Visiting Physicians).
- Green House for potting and planting can also be found on the second floor.
- Relax in the great Library or by the Fireplace.
- Also on the second floor is a licensed Lounge to relax and spend some time with friends or family.
- The third floor has a massive dining hall, perfect for catering parties, with a gourmet kitchen. Also adjoining is a Bar area.
- The Pool, change rooms, Gym and Yoga room are also located on the third floor.
- Spend some time with family and friends in the Billiard Room or in the massive Theatre Room.
- The Outdoor landscaped Terrace has enough cozy spots to sit and enjoy some morning freshly brewed coffee.
- Beautiful and Spacious Layouts
- Floor to Ceiling Windows with incredible views of Downtown Toronto and the Lake
- Laminate Flooring and Broadloom in Bedrooms
- All washrooms equipped with handrails throughout
Leave a Review of Hearthstone by the Bay
Please leave us a review of Hearthstone by the Bay! We want to hear your feedback; your likes, dislikes, and whether or not you'd recommend living here.