Address: 2285, 2287, 2289 Lake Shore
Postal Code: M8V 3X9
Property Management: 416-253-4477
Security Contact: 416-503-3801
Floors: 25,19, 17
Units: 165, 123, 119
Maintenance Fees: 0.79 PSF
Corporation Number: MTCC/965, MTCC/1031, MTCC/1056
Grand Harbour Condo Location & Features
Grand Harbour is a lakefront condominium community in the Etobicoke district of Toronto. It consists of three condominium towers and several dozen townhouses. Grand Harbour is located on the shore of Lake Ontario just west of Humber Bay Park and Mimico Creek. It is conveniently located on Lakeshore Blvd, which takes you straight into Downtown Toronto.
Grand Harbour is a close-knit community with Victorian Style lobbies and grand Chandeliers. There are a few seating areas in the lobbies, where you can relax, read or wait for friends.
Once outside, you step into a whole new world. The Gardens are spectacular and it definitely does the title ‘Grand’ justice.
Grand Harbour Amenities – P3 Level
- 24 Hour Security and an on-site car wash.
- Trying to keep fit? The Fitness Centre and the Squash Court are perfect to stay in shape.
- For entertainment, there is a Party Room, Billiards Room, Guest Suites and Guest parking and a spectacular Wine Cellar. If that is not enough, you can take a stroll through the Gardens and down to the waterfront.
- Relax at the Pool or in the Sauna after a long exhausting day.
- Meeting Rooms are perfect for a Business Meeting or to unwind and read a book.
- Units are more catered towards the seniors in the community. Very large, spacious and, much like the lobby, Victorian style in nature.
- Corner units have large balconies
- Breathtaking views of Mimico or the Lake.
- Large bathrooms with soaker tubs and showers with glass enclosures.
- Showers come with benches, as per plan.
- Easy temperature control systems within the living room area
- Large Victorian style crown mouldings, as per plan.
- Wood flooring in Dining, Living, Hallways and upgraded in some bedrooms
- Closed concept Kitchen with Breakfast areas
love the area!
I lived in all areas of Toronto and hands down this is my favorite place to live. I plan to retire here. Great people!
Leave Grand Harbour Condos a Review!
Please leave us a review of Grand Harbour! We want to hear your feedback; your likes, dislikes, and whether or not you'd recommend living here.